Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back to the Good Old Days!!

Last week was spent doing mundane work for most part of my working hours.
The best time during office was spent on the basketball court in the evening practising for the weekend match against Mahindra Tech...
The weekend started with a trip to Apache(Chandnichowk) on Friday nite after office and more importantly practice.
Girish and Shruti on one bike and myself & Divya on the other.Namit, Annshul and Kiran joined us there in their respective bikes.
The evening was fun listening to rock music and having beer & vodka.It was the first time that I had gone out with Girish & Co...It was fun.
Saturday started early for me with a match at 8.40 am against Mahindra Tech.
Played the second half and scored a goal apart from winning a penalty for the team.
Went on to win 4-0.
The match turned out to be great for my self confidence since the goal was a long time coming.
The entire team was happy for me.
Reached Mumbai in the afternoon and met the guys at Fanoos in the nite.
It rained like crazy the whole weekend in Mumbai.But the best was yet to come.
Sunday was a day to remember.
I got up early hoping to go and appear for the Precat at Dadar but looking at the rains decided otherwise.
In the evening went to TOPS to play football with the lads.
this time around it was more fun than last week since we wee 7 of us.
Played 4 vs 3, with me,Mohit and Ankit prevailing against,Matka,Batka,Sanket and Rahul in the end.
Final Score: 15-9.
Later we were joined by Anway,Jay,Punit and Akash at college.
Went inside college after a long time.
checked out the 2nd and 3rd floors.
Nothing had changed except new AC's been put in the elex clas of yore.
Deja-Vu for me...
From college we proceeded to Khasiyat for dinner and then to Aashirwad for some mouth watering desserts in the form of ice-creams.We were joined by Neha there.
As always is the case the nite ended with a hooka in hand at Fanoos.
Man,sunday was a day to cherish...
Got back to the good old days; albeit just for a few hours.
Monday was spend playing cricket in the building;one more of my favourite activities from college time.
In all the entire weekend in Mumbai was spent doing what I love most: Playing my heart out with friends...
To cap it all off:- Happy dussera to all....

No comments: