Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just Another Week!

Well where should I start from....
The past couple of days,nay actually a lot more than that were spent in the office from 10 in the morning to 10 in the nite!
Yes sir, I have been working a 12hr shift for the past 7-8 days now. Have thoroughly enjoyed it though.
For the first time in a long time, I am having the feeling of satisfaction of doing something productive with my life and existence on this earth. For the first time in my life I am taking responsibility for my actions.
The past few days have taught me quite a few important lessons which I hope will go a long way in shaping my future in this world in whatever capacity I find myself.
Apart from work, the weekend went smoothly.
A brief summary...
Saturday played football in the morning. Did household shopping in the afternoon. Ate at Pizza Hut in the nite.Over...
Sunday gave a PRECAT test;screwed up royally. Nothing unusual about that.Then highlight of the weekend!!!
Finally dragging myself to go check a bike.Went to a Baja showroom to check a few models.Hoping to get a bike for myself before Diwali! Keeping my fingers crossed.
After the trip to the showroom the three of us i.e Annshul,Divya and your's truly went to Adlabs to catch a movie.
Saw Dor...wortha watch if u have way to much time in your hand and cash to spare.
After the movie wnet to Pune Central for some Window shopping.
The nite was spent at Sheesha lounging around, enjoying whatelse but Hooka...
Monday came and the mundane existence on this earth was well and truly underway once again.
Sambit took his GRE this week.Managed 1270...
Had a celebration get-together to mark the occassion.Reached the place late alongwith Annshul and found a group of 6 high spirited individuals enjoying themselves over drinks.That was a fun nite!
Well to sum it all up...Life is smooth, god is great and I am shit tired to type anymore....

No comments: