Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Best Diwali ever!!

Diwali-07 will be one that I'll remember for a very long time!!
This Diwali was special in many ways than one...First it was after a yrs absence that I was celebrating diwali at home.(I was in Hyderabad last yr same time). Secondly this was the first time in Diwali that I haven't burst even a fulgadhi forget abt crackers n stuff.
Apart from chilling at home and gorging on some delicious food I also met up with most of my friends and most importantly my school friends whom I met after a gap of 7 and a half yrs. I also met up with Arun, ravi,Gaurav and Anvita the same day!!
And that is not all...I even managed to spend some time with Sambit n Bhavesh too that nite as well as chilled at fannoos with my Elex friends.
I guess the only set of friends I didn't meet this Diwali were my Extc classmates.
On Diwali nite as is the tradition for many yrs we all went to Anna uncle place for Diwali pooja and celebrations. Later that nite I played cricket in my building which in turning into an annual do now...and the best part being that I was in the form of my life both in terms of batting and fielding...Must have played ard 12 games and my team won abt 8 games after being 2-4 down at one stage.
On Monday I spent the afternoon at my sister's place. Good quality time pulling each others leg... Later went to meet my maasi at breach kandy, where I bumped into Cherisha.Spent the evening with her before going to Churchgate. Took a walk till Colaba causeway n back before coming back home and retiring for the nite...
All in all the entire trip was tiring but great and I ended my Mumbai sojourn as always by spending Tuesday nite at Fannoos with Mohit n Batka.Spoke to Bakdu n Ruchi after a long time on the same nite....
As for now, I spend the entire of today sitting in office doing nothing but orkutting... Man what a waste of a day...Would have been better playing cricket back in Mumbai; nevertheless it's time to go , as one more diwali of my life comes to a close.

p.s... Went to school on Saturday morning for a while.Roamed around the Hansraj ground as well as my own school...
Saw a group of kids playing 3 on 4 football. What times, what fun...Sadly they all remain a sweet distant memory now...

No comments: